Welcome to CARES Sandwell
CARES offers a free and confidential information, advice and support service for Carers and the people they care for within Sandwell. Many people are Carers but don’t classify themselves as such. Find out if you are a carer here.
There are a lot of services that CARES offers including
- Comprehensive Information & Advice
- Services for Unpaid Family Carers
- Telephone Helpline for Carers
- Outreach Service for Carers unable to get out and about
- Carer Support Groups to reduce isolation
- Carer Get Together and Away Days
- Adult Guidance & Lifelong Learning
- A Carers’ Consultation Network
You can find a complete list of our services here.
Discover our Carer’s stories here.
You may have many questions about CARES and the services we offer so we have prepared a special Frequently Asked Questions page just for you.